 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13291
Re: WTB: Black and Yellow Battle Droid Torsos (from LOM)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 11:45:34 GMT

Richard, I hate to be a spoil sport, but those torsos aren't available in
yellow. Altair's torso is Lime colored, like the color of the RoboRider
named Swamp. Sorry.

Rigel, the most sought after of the bunch, does indeed have a black torso
and legs. You're best bet might be trying to hunt nim down at Brickbay, but
I'm not sure there are are any posted right now.

-Dave