 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13290
WTB: Black and Yellow Battle Droid Torsos (from LOM)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 10:23:33 GMT

Hey Y'all;

I am interested in buying, or trading for the following elements:

2 black battle droid torsos (as found in #7317 Aero Tube Hangar, Rigel)
4 yellow battle droid torsos (as found in #7311 Red Planet Cruiser, Altair)

I could trade away many of the items found in the #7311 set, but I guess it
depends which ones someone else wants.  If you are hording the newer colors,
I can likely accomodate some of your needs.

And just in case anyone is interested in doing so, I am also willing to
trade 1 for 1 those dreaded LOM stargate thingies (these are the complete
purple arches found in #7311).  I have 8 of the purple LOM ones that I would
trade for the black ones in the new Final Duel sets.

As usual, I seek new or nearly new elements.  No already been chewed
elements please.  If you have any kind of buy, sell, trade ratings anywhere,
I'd like to know when you email me and I will answer with the same
information if we have a deal we can put together.

Please, do not reply to me here, instead contact me privately at:
blueofnoon@aol.com

-- Hop-Frog