 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13106 (-10)
  Castle Minifigs for Sale

Hello All Well after two deals with other LUGNET'ers fell through I am now re-posting for sale two sets of castle minifigs. Here is briefly what I currently have for sale: BULL PATROL - 4 Bull Crossbow Men on Foot (crossbows, helm, large bull (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  MEGA BLOCKS

sup, i hav a large quantity of mega block bricks and lates that i need to get rid of, they r in assorted colors and shapes. if any 1 is interested in tradeing or buying them, plz email me back at Bocachina@aol.com thx Justin (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Huge list of sets for sale!!

I've been cleaning out some old sets that I am pretty assured I won't ever open and so it's pointless for me to continue squirrel them away. I'm posting them on Lugnet first then I'll think about moving them to Ebay. Sets I have in Sealed Boxes: Qty (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Parts from 14 Podracer Buckets (7159) Added

I have added parts from 14 Podracer buckets to my brickbay store this morning. Lots of great stuff and cheaper than Brickbay average. Slopes, Tan bricks, tan castle walls, grey plates, round bricks (4x4 and 2x2), droid bodies (good for those (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: 2 x 2 x 3 Double Convex in light gray!

(...) Now, this is a REALLY embarassing question for me to ask, given a) how long I've been around here and b) that I should *know* how to find this information, but I honestly am not aware that this part has *ever* been retailed in light grey. I (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general)

  Will pay $!5.00 for 75 degree 2 x 2 x 3 Double Convex in light gray!

Hello, I am willing to pay $15 per piece for the Light Gray Slope 75 2 x 2 x 3 Double Convex. Or as I like to call them the Extreme 2x2x3 Corner Slope in light gray. Please E-mail your offers. Quanity no problem! :-) Doyle Will pay Promptly! (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: HP Parts at GoB - Bricksburg Depot

In order to beat an anticipated flood of HP parts I've decided to discount my inventory by 10%. There's still plenty of Technic as well as some new HP parts available. Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  More sets at Old and New: ALL MISB at BrickBay

Hi, i just wanted to let you know that I have added many MISB sets at my shop ((URL) are the number of sets per theme that you can find: 5 Aquazone 4 Basic 1 Belville 23 Castle 14 Duplo 1 Fabuland 7 Freestyle 7 Paradisa 16 Pirates 6 Space 12 Technic (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Harry Potter Figs - Troll, Quirrel, and more

I have started to part out 9 copies of the 2002 hard to find set 4712, and have already put up for sale the Troll and Harry figs. I will finish adding all parts to my shop tomorrow, so please feel free to contact me if there are items you would like (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Great Offers in "bricks4you.com" on brickbay

Hi, Merry christmas from Denmark to all users of lugnet and brickbay - and a special thanks to all of my buyers during the year, I really appreciate the confidence and praises you have given me. As mentioned earlier am I going to close down my shop (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact