 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13097
Re: Great Offers in "bricks4you.com" on brickbay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 20:52:02 GMT

Hi,

Merry christmas from Denmark to all users of lugnet and brickbay - and a
special thanks to all of my buyers during the year, I really appreciate the
confidence and praises you have given me.

As mentioned earlier am I going to close down my shop for a period untill
the end of January due to my daily work as an account - originally had I
planned to close my shop the 16th December 2001 - but due to a lot of great
parts I have got today and expect to pick up tomorrow have I decided to stay
open untill the 19th December 2001 to give all the opportunity to take a
last look on my new items.

Today have these sets been added to my inventory (all MISB):

4556 Train set, Train Station - USD 45.00
6087 Castle set, Witch's Magic Manor - USD 45.00
6319 Town set, Trees and Fences - USD 7.50
6347 Town set, Monorail accessory pack - USD 60.00
6921 Space set, Monorail accessory pack - USD 55.00
8448 Technic set, Super Street Sensation - USD 110.00

Tomorrow will I add a lot of new items/parts and probably some sets too.

Also discounted used items further, including old castle sets like 375.

Look forward to see you thre, shop link:

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=torquay

Morten
bricks4you.com

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Morten Soerensen writes:
Hi Again,

Just wanted to tell that with 6 days left before I close down my shop have I
added a lot of extra new minifigure parts + discounted a lot of items more
than they already was.

This is truly a chance to get some very cheap items and figures - many of my
figures does now have a price below USD 1.00.

Take a look at: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=torquay

Look forward to see you there,

Morten

Earlier posted on lugnet:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Morten Soerensen writes:
Hello everyone,

After a short while have I re-opened my shop with a lot of new offers and
some new items as well. If you are looking for chrome items like
breastplates, shields and helmets don't I think you'll find them much
cheaper anywhere else right now. Also got a lot of sets from castle, train,
town, pirate, western etc.

Normal bricks, plates and slopes do I also have a lot of and I probably have
one of the largest weapons and minifig collections for sale - so go ahead
and take a look in my shop, link:

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=torquay

The shop will only be open untill the 16th December 2001 - then it will
close down again untill the end of January 2002 due to my daily work.

Please be aware that I have a minimum order of $15.00 and that payment have
to be sent within 7 days from you get an invoice from me. And due to my work
will I appreciate if payment is sent so I have it before the 30th December
2001 so I can ship your parcel before I have to work to much in January
(work as an accountant). I accept following payment methods:

Cash (sent on own risk - recommend to sent it registrated/with insurance)
Western Union money transfer (no money orders)
Paypal

I'll by the way be adding more items next week, mostly minifig parts and
minifigures - all of it will be used but in fine condition.

Hope to see you in my shop soon :-)

Morten