 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13108
Re: Great Offers in "bricks4you.com" on brickbay - 48 hours left
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 18:50:28 GMT

Hi Again,

With 48 hours left before I definately close down my shop for a month or
more have I just discounted many of my sets and parts further. Also added
some new items last night, both bricks and parts.

Especially some minifigures and minifigure parts has been discounted very
much, I don't think many of the items has actually been cheaper on brickbay
before :-)

Please visit my shop and see for yourself all the great offers, link:

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=torquay

Look forward to see you there,

Morten

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Morten Soerensen writes:
Hi,

Merry christmas from Denmark to all users of lugnet and brickbay - and a
special thanks to all of my buyers during the year, I really appreciate the
confidence and praises you have given me.

As mentioned earlier am I going to close down my shop for a period untill
the end of January due to my daily work as an account - originally had I
planned to close my shop the 16th December 2001 - but due to a lot of great
parts I have got today and expect to pick up tomorrow have I decided to stay
open untill the 19th December 2001 to give all the opportunity to take a
last look on my new items.

Today have these sets been added to my inventory (all MISB):

4556 Train set, Train Station - USD 45.00
6087 Castle set, Witch's Magic Manor - USD 45.00
6319 Town set, Trees and Fences - USD 7.50
6347 Town set, Monorail accessory pack - USD 60.00
6921 Space set, Monorail accessory pack - USD 55.00
8448 Technic set, Super Street Sensation - USD 110.00

Tomorrow will I add a lot of new items/parts and probably some sets too.

Also discounted used items further, including old castle sets like 375.

Look forward to see you thre, shop link:

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=torquay

Morten
bricks4you.com

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Morten Soerensen writes:
Hi Again,

Just wanted to tell that with 6 days left before I close down my shop have I
added a lot of extra new minifigure parts + discounted a lot of items more
than they already was.

This is truly a chance to get some very cheap items and figures - many of my
figures does now have a price below USD 1.00.

Take a look at: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=torquay

Look forward to see you there,

Morten

Earlier posted on lugnet:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Morten Soerensen writes:
Hello everyone,

After a short while have I re-opened my shop with a lot of new offers and
some new items as well. If you are looking for chrome items like
breastplates, shields and helmets don't I think you'll find them much
cheaper anywhere else right now. Also got a lot of sets from castle, train,
town, pirate, western etc.

Normal bricks, plates and slopes do I also have a lot of and I probably have
one of the largest weapons and minifig collections for sale - so go ahead
and take a look in my shop, link:

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=torquay

The shop will only be open untill the 16th December 2001 - then it will
close down again untill the end of January 2002 due to my daily work.

Please be aware that I have a minimum order of $15.00 and that payment have
to be sent within 7 days from you get an invoice from me. And due to my work
will I appreciate if payment is sent so I have it before the 30th December
2001 so I can ship your parcel before I have to work to much in January
(work as an accountant). I accept following payment methods:

Cash (sent on own risk - recommend to sent it registrated/with insurance)
Western Union money transfer (no money orders)
Paypal

I'll by the way be adding more items next week, mostly minifig parts and
minifigures - all of it will be used but in fine condition.

Hope to see you in my shop soon :-)

Morten