 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13106
13105  |  13107
Subject:
Castle Minifigs for Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 04:57:06 GMT

Hello All

Well after two deals with other LUGNET'ers fell through I am now re-posting
for sale two sets of castle minifigs.  Here is briefly what I currently have
for sale:

BULL PATROL
- 4 Bull Crossbow Men on Foot (crossbows, helm, large bull shields, red plumes)
- 4 Bull Pike Men on Foot (Polearms, helm, large bull shields, red plumes)
- 6 Mounted Bull Calvary (Horse with red headgear, red saddle, helm, brown
lance with red banner, large bull shield, red plume)
- 1 Bull Leader (crown, bat cape, silver sword, red plume, large bull shield)
- 1 Black Dragon (red wings not orange)

LION KING AND PERSONAL GUARD
- 8 Mounted Elite Lion Guardsmen (either dark gray bullet or flared bullet
helm, small blue lion head shield, polearm, silver sword, white horse, blue
saddle)
- 1 Lion King (crown, silver sword, small blue lion head shield, dark gray
lance, blue and yellow banners, yellow plume, small blue plastic cape, white
horse, blue/yellow lion pattern horse barding)

PICTURES FOR EITHER OF THESE GROUPS OF MINIFIGS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!!!!
ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED.  These figs are from a smoke free home and
are in excellent used condition (they mostly sat on display in my basement).

Please email me at   akrug@oz-online.net   for pics, questions, or to make
an offer.  Thanks and have a HAPPY HOLIDAY season!!!

thanks for looking

Andy