 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13101
13100  |  13102
Subject:
Will pay $!5.00 for 75 degree 2 x 2 x 3 Double Convex in light gray!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 15:51:44 GMT

Hello,

I am willing to pay $15 per piece for the Light Gray Slope 75 2 x 2 x 3
Double Convex.

Or as I like to call them the Extreme 2x2x3 Corner Slope in light gray.

Please E-mail your offers.

Quanity no problem! :-)

Doyle

Will pay Promptly!