 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13096 (-10)
  Re: WTT - Items from Japan.

Items are gone, Thanks! T. KUBO (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTT: Need Dark Red Megabloks (yes, really!)

Hi folks, I'm looking for a large quantity of 1x2 and 2x2 Dark Red Megabloks. I believe they came in the Lion's Kingdom castle set. I am willing to trade real Lego bricks (or if you prefer, Megabloks of other colours). Alan PS Please do not offer me (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Ewoks, Goblins & Trolls...Oh My!

Hello Everyone! I Just added several 2002 minifigures to my Brickbay Store Pyrite's Plunder including all of the above listed, and as well as Imperial officers, Storm Troopers, Lobot and the New version of the young Obi-Wan! (URL) I'll be parting (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FA: 4563 Load N' Haul Train

Hi I have an ebay auction going for a 4563 train in top shape. Would make a nice addition to any collection. See it at: (URL) many additional pictures can be seen at: (URL) light was not so good when I took these). Just 1 day to go. $99 openning bid (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Inquiring as to the value of a collection of Legos. (Tried posting on the appraisals, but failed.)

(...) I am one of those people who pay per-pound. It is not my preferred way to buy Lego, but I have done it dozens of times. Since your collection is now merely a collection of parts rather than sets, it is impossible to assess value. Everyone will (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  RCX 1.0 Bricks, Sensors, Motors, and More on Brickbay

(URL) sets and parts are new unless otherwise noted at DoucetteNet LEGO®: ZNAP sets (less motors, wires, and battery boxes) now priced at $4 each: 3552 ZNAP Hover Sub 3571 ZNAP Blackmobile 1349 Spielberg Movie Maker set now $126 Promo Sets: Shell, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  HP Parts at GoB - Bricksburg Depot

I've finished adding a modest batch of HP minifigs and parts to my Brickbay store. Most are priced below the BB averages. The items I listed are from the following: 2 copies of 4704 Chamber of the Winged Keys 2 copies 0f 4705 Snape's Class Have fun (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Inquiring as to the value of a collection of Legos. (Tried posting on the appraisals, but failed.)

If you sell the stuff off as a single lot, I doubt you will get the numbers you are talking about. If you sell them as individual sets, and print out the instructions (preferably in color), you will do a lot better. But lots of missing parts, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Guild of Bricksmiths is 2 years old!

(...) good price! Will look great next to the Guarded Inn (or will Dan's Tavern be released as well? :-) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTT - Items from Japan.

I have a few things from Japan that I'd like to trade or ? (URL) are new, some I am receiving shortly. I only have a few of each. Any interest? PS. I also have a large number of Kabaya sets available. (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact