 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13090
13089  |  13091
Subject:
HP Parts at GoB - Bricksburg Depot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 19:32:07 GMT

I've finished adding a modest batch of HP minifigs and parts to my Brickbay
store.  Most are priced below the BB averages.  The items I listed are from
the following:

2 copies of 4704 Chamber of the Winged Keys
2 copies 0f 4705 Snape's Class

Have fun and spend well ;-)
Will

Bricksburg Fire Department: http://www.bricksburg.org