 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12946 (-10)
  Pirate string?

Hi guys, Any idea where I could get a replacement string for a pirate set? The string I'm talking about is the one that runs from the bow's sail, up above the main masts and down to the stern of the ship. (Excuse my poor terminology) Obviously the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  UCS Tie (7148) parts and rare Lego service packs at my new brickbay store! 10% off!

(URL) all, Well, after more than 2 years of trading Lego on eBay, I have finally got round to placing the initial inventory into my brand new Brickbay store. Highlights include most of the pieces from 6 UCS Tie interceptors (7148) and some hard to (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: $15.00 Coupon for trade

What is the point in trading stuff for a coupon? Where's the savings? Just give it to someone -- jeez... -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  $15.00 Coupon for trade

Hi All: I have a $15.00 coupon for the #3804 Robotics Invention System 2.0 which I do not intend to use. It is good in the USA only and expires 12/31/01. I would gladly trade it for parts from my most recent parts wanted listings on LUGNET--buy, (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  HUGE anniversary sale @ BrickParts! 20% off everything

Thanks to all of you who have made my first year a success! To show my appreciation I am discounting my entire inventory of 100,000 parts at 20% off!! Come and see if I have what you need! (URL) Jeanson (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  James Brown's Parts re-opens with 6500+ parts

This sale consists of new parts only, taken from a variety of sets that I have purchased for specific elements. The newest parts available (~3000) are from: (multiples of) Shanghai Surprise (10), TIE Figher and Y-Wing (9), Snowspeeder (6), and Slave (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Something for Everyone on Brickbay

There's plenty of time left for Christmas! Some of the new and unused parts and sets you can find at DoucetteNet LEGO® on Brickbay: (URL) Additions: <set:9709> RCX Programmable LEGO Brick 1.0 <set:9731> Mindstorms Vision Command Camera <set:9755> (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  minifig trade

Hi all, I have recently acquired a bunch of minifigs I would be interested in trading away in return for castle minifigs. I am most interested in Black Falcon, Dark Forest/Forestmen and Wolfpack, but would consider just about any castle figures (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New Items on The Vault - 11/26/01

Time for more new sets on The Vault! Plus, German World Cup Soccer starter sets (880002) have been reduced to $35 for quick clearance. New items include Kabaya Bionicle, Kabaya Studios, Shell sets, Tour de France Riders, and a variety of older town, (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Troubles @ Troy's Surplus Lego

Hello everyone, My computer decided to die a most glorious death ("BIOS ROM Checksum Error") and I have not been able to access Brickbay or Lugnet as much as usual, and this has impacted my speed of fulfilling orders. I ask that everyone please be (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact