 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12891 (-10)
  Anybody need a Nintendo GameCube?

I know this isn't the right pace for this, but I figured I'd give my friends here at LugNet first dibs on my 4 extra GameCubes. Each package comes with a few games and is different, so I won't give prices here. Email me if you're interested. thanks, (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Close down sale in bricks4you.com

Hello, Due to a closedown for a period from friday the 23th November 2001 have I just put a lot of my items for sale and lowered some items that already was for sale. I'm pretty shure you'll see that the prices now is so low, that many of the parts (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB: Dark Side Developer Kits from CompUSA

(...) AFAIK, that's like my $9.88 Exploration Mars sets--it's one individual store blowing out their own stock. The actual CompUSA "price" is probably still higher (likely $68.88 or thereabouts), but individual managers can knock 'em down if they so (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTB: Dark Side Developer Kits from CompUSA

Hi, is anybody willing to pick up a couple of the Dark Side Developer Kits for me, while they are on special at CompUSA, see this thread: (URL) am in Australia, please contact me if you are willing/able to do this. Thanks, Martin (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  20% OFF Christmas Sale!

20% off from today (Nov. 18th) though December 25th 2001, buy early for quicker shipping & better parts! (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Noah's Toy Box back in action at Brickbay! Parts from 45 sets! LOW prices!

Hello Everybody, Okay, “Noah’s Toy Box” is back in action with 45 brand new sets parted out and placed in the inventory. This is well over 10,000 parts! When my wife saw me walk in the house with that load of sets to part out, she thought I was (...) (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted, Name your price

I'll make this short and to the point. I need these pieces and I don't have a lot of time on my hands these days to hunting various websites. If you have any of the following pieces to get sell off you can basicly name your price. I need multiples (...) (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS - Lego Advent Calendar 2250 - 5 available. Pay by Paypal and they will go in the mail the next day

$30 USD each. $5 shipping 1 item. $1 extra for each additional. (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTB: Dark Gray arms with black hands!

Hello, I am in need of 200 sets ortotal 400 dark gray arms with black hands. I would pay .25 each set or we can deal if you have a lot of some. please let me know thanks. Need these badly! Doyle (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lego pirates minifigures for sale. Prices less than brickbay!

Hello, collectors. I have gotten yet another load of great parts from my source and I have these great elements upfor sale at competitive prices less than the brickbay's price! That's right, I'm selling these at less than what brickbay would (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact