 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12886
12885  |  12887
Subject:
Noah's Toy Box back in action at Brickbay! Parts from 45 sets! LOW prices!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 07:17:01 GMT

Hello Everybody,
Okay, “Noah’s Toy Box” is back in action with 45 brand new sets parted out
and placed in the inventory.  This is well over 10,000 parts!  When my wife
saw me walk in the house with that load of sets to part out, she thought I
was crazy, but after a month worth of work, here it is.  I’ve already sold
off a lot of the figures, but there are lots of parts.  On behalf of Noah, I
am pleased to offer parts from the following kits:

1x  #7190 Millennium Falcon
5x  #7171 Mos Espa Podrace
2x  #7140 X-wing fighter
2x  #7184 Trade Federation MTT
4x  #7161 Gungan Sub
2x  #7186 Watto’s Junkyard
2x  #7180 B-wing
2x  #7151 Sith Infiltrator
1x  #7150 Y-wing vs. Tie Fighter
1x  #7141 Naboo Fighter
3x  #7121 Naboo Swamp
1x  #7128 Speeder Bikes
2x  #6160 Sea Scorpion
2x  #6919 Planetary Prowler
10x  #3051 Blaze Attack
1x  #6453 Com Link Cruiser
1x  #6032 Catapult Crusher
2x  #4806 Axe Cart
1x  #6467 Power Pit Stop

My shop minimum purchase is $5.00
All prices are LOW as ordered by Noah!!!
I really mean LOW, just take a quick look and be convinced.

Please stop BUY!
We look forward to your business.
Thanks!
On behalf of Noah,