 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12885
12884  |  12886
Subject:
Wanted, Name your price
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 04:05:25 GMT

I'll make this short and to the point.  I need these pieces and I don't have a
lot of time on my hands these days to hunting various websites.  If you have any
of the following pieces to get sell off you can basicly name your price. I need
multiples of each.
light gray hands
Professor Dumbledares beard and hair piece
If the Harry Potter owls are light gray I'll taken them.
roof pieces to 4704

Thanks,
Steve DeCraemer