 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12882
12881  |  12883
Subject:
Lego pirates minifigures for sale. Prices less than brickbay!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 22:12:02 GMT

Hello, collectors. I have gotten yet another load of great parts from my
source and I have these great elements upfor sale at competitive prices less
than the brickbay's price! That's right, I'm selling these at less than what
brickbay would charge. If you type in the keyword "imperial soldier" at
brickbay, you'll see that the average price for a blue soldier comes up to
around $4.50. I'd be willing to sell mine for as much as 25% less!

Here's what I have in stock as of now.

Seven blue imperial minifigures (soldier style) $3.25 each (save 25%
compared to average brickbay prices)
Two black imperial soldier hats (bucket shaped) $0.85 each (save 15%
compared to average brickbay prices)
Two 2x2 treasure map tiles $.20 each
One firing pirate cannon. (actually fires the 1x1 cylinders) I'm not sure
how much these sell for, but the brickbay price for these is high. Email me
an offer for this one.
two used condition castle walls (one is decorated) $.50 each

Email me your offers at Pyrokid17@hotmail.com

Thanks for looking!

Matt Hein (no 1112)