 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12863
Re: Corner slopes needed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 01:27:44 GMT

Hey Dave!

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Dave Johann writes:
The inverse yellows can be found here: http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6451
2 per kit if memory serves. KB is your best bet on this one-especially the
stores that haven't been hit in awhile.

Yep, I had the same thought last Thursday when I took a closer look in the
LEGO catalog at that set. I checked KayBee out but they didn't have any. And
I remember passing them up a few months ago, not really thinking about those
corner pieces. Doh!!!

Dan