 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12864
12863  |  12865
Subject:
RCX 1.0 for sale (Now $20 Cheaper!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 06:07:24 GMT

A week or so ago, I wrote:

Used RCX for sale. Other than a very small scratch on the LCD screen, the
unit is in very good condition. The RCX is from the Robotics Invention
System 1.5 and is the type without the port for an AC adapter.

I am asking $90 including shipping in the US, but I am open to offers. The
software CD, IR tower, and cable can be included for an extra $5, if you
need them.

I prefer payment by PayPal, but I am open to other methods of payment if
need be.  If you are interested, email me at bbbeckwi@SPAMBLOCKuccs.edu
(Make sure to remove the SPAMBLOCK).

Bryan Beckwith
LUGNET #814

I am now asking $75 for the RCX unit, the IR tower and cable, and the software.

Bryan Beckwith