 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12853
12852  |  12854
Subject:
Corner slopes needed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 19:57:13 GMT

Greetings! I'm looking to buy or trade for a few corner slopes to make some
more Spiffcraft (see picture):

Now, I already have models in red, black and white, and I'm making one in
light grey. But I'd like to try to make them in as many colors as possible
and that depends on getting corner slopes.

Each model uses:
2 topside corner slopes
4 inverted corner slopes

I'm looking for these slopes in BLUE, YELLOW and only the inverted in TAN.
I'm pretty sure they're out there in those colors. I found a bunch of
inverted yellow ones for $1.00 each on Brickbay but that required a minimum
order of $15.00. I just want the few I listed to make those models. Please
help :)

Dan