 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12855
Re: Corner slopes needed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 23:39:56 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Daniel Jassim writes:
Greetings! I'm looking to buy or trade for a few corner slopes to make some
more Spiffcraft (see picture):

Now, I already have models in red, black and white, and I'm making one in
light grey. But I'd like to try to make them in as many colors as possible
and that depends on getting corner slopes.

Each model uses:
2 topside corner slopes
4 inverted corner slopes

I'm looking for these slopes in BLUE, YELLOW and only the inverted in TAN.
I'm pretty sure they're out there in those colors. I found a bunch of
inverted yellow ones for $1.00 each on Brickbay but that required a minimum
order of $15.00. I just want the few I listed to make those models. Please
help :)

Dan

Hey there, Dan!

The inverse yellows can be found here: http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6451
2 per kit if memory serves. KB is your best bet on this one-especially the
stores that haven't been hit in awhile. $12.99 seems to be the price I remember
it selling for. If you spot a couple of these sets, I'll gladly split the cost
with you to split the sets in half. Email me if you spot it.

For the record, I haven't seen this set for more than 6 months, so finding it
might be difficult.

-Dave