 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12841 (-10)
  FS: Polar Bears!

Hi. Three things, in order: 1. I have 8 new polar bears (Arctic, of course--otherwise, they'd be non-polar...). 2. I would like to sell said polar bears. I'm asking US$1 per bear ($0.20 less than the lowest BB price), buyer to pay shipping; buyer (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  grey roads, pirate and castle stuff

I have castle, pirate and other pieces for trade, plus: TOWN pieces for trade 2 grey straight road plates (small light black mark on road) 4 grey curved road plates 4 grey straight road plates 1 grey road plate w/island (from shell station set) I (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Minifigs and Weapons FT

Here's a list of Ninja and Star Wars minifigs and weapons that I would like to trade, all are in mint condition... (4) Blue Samurai-Banded Armor (10) Blue Samurai-Plate Armor (8) Shogun (all above samurai and shogun have separate torso armor and (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lego Znap Parts for sale or trade

I have parted out 3 copies of Znap sets of #3552 - Helicopter and 8 copies of set #3571 - Car. I took out the motors, wires, battery boxes and any technic related parts. All the rest of the parts (Znap parts) are available for sale or trade. This is (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  X-mas SALE 2001

Franz Koeck Vienna/Austria Mail to: fkoeck@aon.at Hi all, welcome to my anual x-mas sale. Please order now to be in time for x-mas. You can find details and pictures of the sets at (URL) you can ask for details at fkoeck@aon.at 150 8 Straight Tracks (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Doodlebug is BACK IN STOCK at MTW.

I am happy to announce that the Doodlebug is back in stock. I just completed a run of 12. I had some backorders and the rest are now up on Brickbay. (URL) (base model) (URL) (color instructions upgrade) You can read more about the set here: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: STILL looking for 3x3 plate!

Hey Josh, Sure, what the heck. I don't really need the parts, but I'll do it to help you out. Do you want to just email me directly to set up the transaction? mhassi1@home.com Mark (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Old catalogs

(...) Hi Shlomo, I happen not to be interested, but there might be a lot of people outside of Israel who may be interested. I am cross-posting this to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, so more people can see it. Good luck! -Shiri (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.il, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Legos for Sale or trade

Hi folks well I made a web page, so I will not be posting all my spare parts here. for that list and much more goto (URL) to see you there :) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  BIG!!! Savings @ BEAR's WORLD

Hello Everyone, Mention this add and recieve 10% off your order and all orders over $20.00 will ship free. Over 22,000 parts are waiting to complete those special projects at my Brickbay store. Bricks, Plates, and Slopes are all %10 off. A huge (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact