 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12839
12838  |  12840
Subject:
Minifigs and Weapons FT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 00:46:22 GMT

Here's a list of Ninja and Star Wars minifigs and weapons that I would like
to trade, all are in mint condition...
(4) Blue Samurai-Banded Armor
(10) Blue Samurai-Plate Armor
(8) Shogun
(all above samurai and shogun have separate torso armor and horned helms)
(4) Ninja Emperors
(2) Red Samurai
(4) Bandits-Brown Padded Armor
(13) Assorted Rebel Pilots
(10) Endor Luke
(12) Flash Speeder Pilots
(43) Gray Katana
(25) Black Katana
(23) Poleaxes
(75) Brown Spears
(6) Black Spears
(10) Black Muskets
(1) Gray Rifle
(6) Black Pistols
(1) Brown Pistol
(3) Gray Pistols (revolvers ?)

Below is listed the items I seek in trade, mint condition preferred...
Stormtrooper minifigs
Light Sabers with transparent red blades
Monotone Rock Pattern Sloped Panels (from 6093 or 6089)
Plain Dark Gray Sloped Panels (from 6089)
2X4 Blue Slope Bricks (45 degree)
2X4 Blue Double Slope Bricks (45 degree)

Let me know of what you have and what you want...I'm sure a fair trade can
be arranged  =)