 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12841
FS: Polar Bears!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 05:29:35 GMT

   Hi.

   Three things, in order:

   1. I have 8 new polar bears (Arctic, of course--otherwise, they'd
      be non-polar...).
   2. I would like to sell said polar bears.  I'm asking US$1 per bear
      ($0.20 less than the lowest BB price), buyer to pay shipping;
      buyer must however buy all eight.
   3. If you would provide a kind home for said polar bears, give me
      an email and we can work out the details.  If nobody steps
      up before Wednesday, I'll eBay the suckers.

   best

   LFB