 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12836
12835  |  12837
Subject:
Doodlebug is BACK IN STOCK at MTW.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 05:09:45 GMT

I am happy to announce that the Doodlebug is back in stock. I just completed
a run of 12. I had some backorders and the rest are now up on Brickbay.

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar&itemID=293543 (base model)
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar&itemID=293544 (color instructions
upgrade)

You can read more about the set here:

http://www.miltontrainworks.com/item_info_3002.html#MTW-3002-bu

The color instructions are not QUITE done yet but should be soon so they're
orderable now.

This completes my restock, I now have all MTW sets back in stock... clearing
the decks for my NEXT model, yet to be announced. As I said when the 3001
was restocked (http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=12504), I am
offering a volume discount... Here's an excerpt...

Buy any 2 MTW main models and take 5% off your whole order, including
whatever else you buy. Buy any 3 and take 10% off. This means main models,
just buying a model and its figpack doesn't count. This means MTW models,
buying 4561 doesn't count as one of your two main models for the discount
(but it WOULD be discounted if it was added on to an order)

Discount taken at payment time. (Dan still gets full commission)

ALSO.. don't forget that I am still offering MTW credit for reviews as I
outlined here: http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=12505

The first review that qualified has been submitted,
(http://news.lugnet.com/reviews/?n=879) and credit is available to the
author as outlined in Kevin's post here: http://news.lugnet.com/reviews/?n=880

We hope to see many more!

Larry Pieniazek, Bricksmith, Milton Train Works(tm)
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar
www.miltontrainworks.com
Proud Member of the Guild of Bricksmiths(tm)
www.bricksmiths.com