 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12754
Re: I need 500 bullets of Brick, Round 1x1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 03:46:36 GMT

You are right, reasonable price is depending on people's thinking.
In my understanding, the near lowest price is reasonable.

When I search in BrickBay, I list items by prices, I hope I can find what I
need in first several pages if condition is same.

Zhengrong

--------
Zhengrong ZANG's RCX Controlled LEGO Train Projects
http://legochina.virtualave.net

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Zhengrong Zang writes:
But your price is not reasonable, so that I couldn't find you when I
searched in BrickBay.
Can you discount ypur price?

You may want to say what you think reasonable is. It's hard to haggle
without a starting point.

Troy thinks his price is reasonable... if you pay it he will sell.