 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12753
12752  |  12754
Subject:
Wanted - Technic panels # 5, 6, 7, and 8, in silver or black
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 07:26:24 GMT

I know the Technic panels #5, 6, 7, and 8 are available in black, I was
wondering if any sets have them in silver?

For that matter, do ANY small sets have the 5-8 panels in silver or black?

I got the new 4x4, and the metallic green is the same puked-up-pea-soup green
of my first 70 Mustang (which I promptly primered over, what a ghastly color!),
I REALLY want to swap out the one each #5, 6, 7, and 8 panels for black or
silver.  I'd prefer silver, but don't know if they exist in silver.

I'd prefer a sale/trade with someone in US/Canada, to reduce time and shipping
costs.

Or if anyone knows small sets that have these panels, I'd appreciate hearing
about them.  I never really got into Slizers/Bionicle much, so don't know what
they have.

FYI, if you email me at home OR work, I may not be able to receive it for a
while - I have been unable to get email for the last 2 days at home OR work due
to various mail server issues (I had my ISP email me at work about how to fix
my home Inbox issue, and now work email has been down for 2 days, so I can't
retrieve the answer to my home problem!).