 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12755
12754  |  12756
Subject:
Fall sale, literally ... continued
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 04:38:42 GMT

Hi all,
In order to clear more inventory, I have decided to continue my fall sale
for the month of November. However, this time it's not the prices that are
falling, but the discount. I'm starting with 30% off on November 1, and
ending with 1% off on November 30. So ... the sooner you snatch up those
parts you know you need to finish that project, the cheaper they will be.

Happy building!

Mark
Lugnet member #485
Store: http://brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Mark