 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12747
Re: I need 500 bullets of Brick, Round 1x1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 15:29:15 GMT

I have several thousand of these at my brickbay store:
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=mnementh

Currently I ahve atleast 500 in three colors:  Red, Light Gray and Tan

Troy

"Zhengrong Zang" <mikezang@iname.com> wrote in message
Different color is ok.

Zhengrong Zang wrote:

If you can provide me this element in reasonable price, I am very
appreciate.

Zhengrong

--
Zhengrong ZANG's RCX Controlled LEGO Train Projects
http://legochina.virtualave.net