 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12499
  yellow Flex system

I am seeking Yellow Technic Flex System Hose If you have it and you want to sell please let me know. Brickbay seems to be out of it at the mo although there are other colors listed. This is one that some sellers may not have listed using the term (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: yellow Flex system

(...) One seller has it in yellow under the term "straw" where probably as many copies of it are to be found as under flex (URL) I am looking to buy enough of this at one time to secure my need for it "forevermore" as I did with black when I bought (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: yellow Flex system

(...) OK, just for clarification, this is the hard stuff you seek. As an example (wrong color tho): the straw-like sticks used in Gungan Patrol (tan IIRC), except that your looking for yellow. Yes ? Ray (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: yellow Flex system

(...) Yes, I seek the hard stuff. (ROFL) The other stuff I used before was just a gateway drug and now I have moved on. (more ROFL) (...) Not sure as I have never actually opened a copy of that set (although I have a copy somewhere, I just couldn't (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: yellow Flex system

Larry How much do you want ? i.e. how many inches is a truckload ? I've parted out a few 8277s up to now, so I must have some. One question : what's a PCC? Ronan Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GL6oq1.Hr@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)