 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12189
12188  |  12190
Subject:
eBrick Trade Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 00:37:07 GMT

|I have created a new website called "eBrick." It is basically an internet
hub for all those people who have parts to trade, but can't get very much
traffic, and those who wan't to trade parts, but can't find what they want.
Please, sign up! Tell your frends about this! It may start out slow, but it
will get better! Also, I _WILL NOT_ sell member information, for I wouldn't
want it done to me.

www.ebrick.s5.com

Any questions or comments, please send mail to mc_booga@yahoo.com

--
Makham

Who needs sanity when you have iNsAniTy?!

All your Lego base are belong to us!