 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12188
Re: green witch/wizard hat wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 23:19:12 GMT

Apparently this piece only appeared in a Lego Bucket (which one I don't
know).

Well, I can't tell you what bucket it came in, but it did come in playset #1194.
This was almost identical to the Creator playet/lapbench being sold today. It
was available for $20 and could be found much cheaper at K-mart a year ago. I
would doubt you'd find any today even at the $20 price. I've also seen this set
at Zany Brainy for $25. Good Luck!

-Dave Johann