 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12191
Re: eBrick Trade Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 04:07:21 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
news:GIt59o.4qL@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Markham Carroll writes:

Any questions or comments, please send mail to mc_booga@yahoo.com

A FAQ would be a good idea. I went there, got an annoying popup but not a
clear sense of what this site would do or how one goes about using it.

What market is this serving that isn't served by BrickBay, posting to
market.buy-sell-trade or other mechanisms? Explaining that in your intro
would be helpful.

I've added more to the intro, but I haven't gotten to the FAQ part yet. Do
you think that's good enough?

--
Markham