 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12165
  Re: Ran Talbott

(...) Ran placed an order in my shop on July 4. I sent a payment reminder notice near the end of the month and got an email reply and Payment on July 31. However, I am also waiting for the Order to be marked as COMPLETED. I shipped on August 1. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Ran Talbott

(...) I know I am personally slow to mark orders completed. What drives it for me is actually getting time to open the order. I sometimes let them sit for a week or two because I am out of the state. But I agree, incomplete orders are frustrating. I (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Ran Talbott

(...) And I probably received it. But, I'm in Missed Deadline Hell at the moment, and have only been getting home about once per week for the past several weeks. So, there are quite a few orders that I haven't even unpacked yet. At the moment, my (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)