 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12062
  Re: Brickbay is available and running on a new server

(...) Hi Dan, I seem to have an intereting problem with brickbay that does'nt occure all the time. Suppose I click the store in the US "Lost in the Vacuum." Once I'm in the store, I see the splash page, the name of the store, and where the store is (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickbay is available and running on a new server

(...) Hi, As owner of the "Missing Brick" I am very unhappy to hear this. I checked, and it indeed takes a lomg while for the shop to load (but it eventually does) . The other shops you indicated also have, like me, a very large variety of bricks (I (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickbay is available and running on a new server

(...) I've noticed this also (even before the big move). It seems to be related to the number of lots in a store. The more lots, the more likely it is to happen. On my system (Mac / 8.6 / Netscape 4.76), the symptom is a lockup of the browser near (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickbay is available and running on a new server

Sounds like maybe a Netscape HTML table problem? I've noticed that before on brickbay, but not in the last few months... John (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickbay is available and running on a new server

(...) I've also noticed that store inventories didn't show (before the move) Also, my feedback rating just fell from 169 to 162 -Harvey (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickbay is available and running on a new server

(...) It's true that the store pages take a long time to load, however my admin statistics show that some stores with a large number of lots receive large number of orders and some stores with 10 - 100 lots receive lot of hits but almost no orders. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickbay is available and running on a new server

(...) Thanks for the update Dan. Since it was posted that it may take a long time to load large shops, like mine ("missing brick"), orders have been coming in again. I think this is a coincidence however. I can see that large shops get many orders, (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

"D. Jezek" <danjezek@REMOVEaloha.net> wrote in message news:GHxtrw.MC5@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) but (...) moment (...) volume. (...) Netscape (...) Dan - Any chance you to let us know what is going on with respect to e-mail (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickbay is available and running on a new server

(...) The existing e-mail component is not sending messages on the new server and the new component that was just installed works only partially. I e-mailed the vendor of the new component to ask for a fix. (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)