 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 120
  Re: BAD TRADES (remember Dave Reade?)

I just realized something: Remember Dave Reade? How when he didn't ship the sets until like (what was it... two weeks?) people sent out huge flame mails and similar stuff? RTL was filled with "WHERE ARE MY SETS DAVE?" stuff in caps. It was trully (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: BAD TRADES (remember Dave Reade?)

If you have a problem trading with somebody, posting it on the RTL or here isn't a "witch hunt". If you have had a past problem with "Joe Trader" I would like to know. Now if I am thinking about making a trade with Joe, I would take the posts in (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: BAD TRADES (remember Dave Reade?)

(...) I'm glad Dave Reade came through for you, but he did not for me and many others I heard from. He delivered incomplete sets (20% of pieces missing) advertized as complete, promised extra freebies that he never delivered, and generally made a (...) (26 years ago, 23-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: BAD TRADES (remember Dave Reade?)

In reviewing what's been pending and what's going on, and so forth, I'm starting to realize that I have been getting more and more scatterbrained lately. So if you have something pending with me and it doesn't seem like I've gotten it resolved (...) (26 years ago, 24-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)