 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11652
11651  |  11653
Subject:
APB...ALWAYS BEST PRICE...Brickbay Store Now Open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 04:20:44 GMT

I am pleased to finally announce the opening of a new Brickbay Shop

ABP  ALWAYS BEST PRICE
======================
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=kdsalm

I have been working on adding inventory for a few months and still have more
pieces to add.  I think that my initial offering has something for everyone and
my pricing policy should pleasing to all.

11,590 parts are available initially.  More to be added as fast as possible.
I have painstainkingly identified each item as NEW or USED and have described
items as needed.  Only the highest quality Lego brand elements are listed,
those that I acquire that are damaged in any way I donate to youth programs,
schools, etc so there are no teeth marks in anything I sell.

Please note the payment options and my special notes on the splash page.
Apologies for the pop-up window, one click will make it disappear.

Questions, comments, or concerns welcome.
Your satisfaction is my ultimate goal.

Take a look and check out the offerings.

__Kevin Salm__
....Friend of the plastic building brick....

.