 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11676
Re: APB...ALWAYS BEST PRICE...Brickbay Store Now CLOSED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 07:13:15 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Kevin Salm writes:
I am pleased to finally announce the opening of a new Brickbay Shop

ABP  ALWAYS BEST PRICE
======================
. http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=kdsalm

As of now, my Brickbay store is CLOSED.

My shop was open for only 4 days and so far it has been very successful.
Nearly half of my initial inventory has been sold.
My goal of 25 orders was reached much sooner than I expected.
Thank you to all who ordered (and updated--it happened a lot).

If you ordered from me, I can tell you that all orders have been pulled
from inventory.  I will use the next 2 days to prepare the orders for
shipping and will provide final invoices to everyone as soon as I am
able to do so.

My next batch of Lego to add to inventory has been sorted and I will
begin adding it immediately.  This next round will feature WHEELS, TIRES,
and MINIFIGS as well as more good specialty pieces like windscreens and
Space corridor sections.  I still have thousands of excellent pieces in
my collection that will be added to inventory and I hope to add most of
these before I open the shop again.

I will set a firm date of AUGUST 15 to reopen my shop.
If you saw good stuff there that you want to get or just want to take a
walk around the store, let me know (via email) and I can provide the shop
password.

__Kevin Salm__
....Your discount brick dealer....

.