 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11559
Re: What just happened to BrickBay ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 15:10:00 GMT

Still down :-((((

"Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message
news:GFC4CH.2oy@lugnet.com...
I had just uploaded a batch of parts and was cleaning up the entries. • Somewhere
in the middle of Plates, I started getting 404's. So I went to the main • BrickBay
screen and I get ...

SORRY !!!

This  Web Site is temporarily down.

Please check back at a later time

...  now what ? BTW, this happened almost precisely at 10am EDT.

Ray