 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11562
Re: What just happened to BrickBay ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 17:27:40 GMT

Hi all !

Here's hoping that Dan gets BB moved soon.  And lets people know he's • alive.
Has *anyone* heard from Dan in the last month?

We got last mail from him on June, 13 th !

Here is the most interesting part :

snip<
I'll have to do something about the current issues that are going on at
brickbay
snip<
I have very little, almost no free time now
Dan

So he is (probably) around and doing his best to make our favourite
web site work (as it should) again !

Enjoy !

Dejan & Nives
Lugnet # 595