 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11564
Re: What just happened to BrickBay ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 18:55:35 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Dejan Pavlovic writes:
We got last mail from him on June, 13 th !

Yes, I last heard from Dan on the 15th (he was responding to my query about
monthly billing and payments). I also got the impression that he is quite busy
at the momment, so I *doubt* that this outtage is either scheduled or expected
by Dan.

When it went down this morning, I sent an email to Dan immediately. Since he
has not responded, I believe that he may be unaware (thus far) of the
interruption. If that is the case (esp since Dan has not yet responded), then
this would almost certainly be more nefarious hanky-panky on the part of
Interland. One has to wonder what their business plan reads like.

When the email started working yesterday, I wondered if it would last beyond 24
hours (which is what happened on the 8th). Now I know the answer: "make it work
for 24 hours,then yank the plug".

Ray (patiently waiting for something to happen so I can get more orders to fill)