 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11560
11559  |  11561
Subject:
Brickbay Outages Are A Pain in the Butt!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 18:05:04 GMT

These Brickbay problems are almost like having an addiction (1).  First the
dealer hooks you on the product (in this case, Lego pieces).  Once you're
hooked, you need your fix.  First, no Wanted Item Notify emails, no order
confirmation emails, and now, no Brickbay at all!!  What's an addict to do?
Usually one can find another dealer if the usual one is unreliable (or in
jail).  But there is only one Brickbay.  Arrrgh!

Withdrawal can be a very messy thing (like in the movie "Trainspotting").
Now I'm going have to suffer through the shakes until the site is back up.

Maybe it's time for the creation of a support group for Brickbay users.

"Hi, my name is Bob and I'm a...a...Brickbay addict! (sob)"

- Bob

(1) Disclaimer: This is just a silly little message dealing with some of the
frustration with Brickbay that I am sure many people are feeling as I am.
It is not meant to make fun of real addictions in any way.