 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11214
    Re: a BrickBay issue of concern —Kyle D. Jackson
   (...) Assuming this isn't related to BrickBay's recent bouts of ISP problems, this issue is on old one. It occurs pretty frequently that BrickBay mail doesn't make it out. Dan keeps reporting it to his ISP and they keep saying everything's fine. (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: a BrickBay issue of concern —Ray Sanders
   (...) Which is tolearable for orders. But orders are not the only thing that BrickBay generates outgoing mail for. 'Wanted's are viatally important to the functioning of BrickBay. If I place a 'Wanted' for a part/set/fig and never see the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: a BrickBay issue of concern —James Brown
     (...) (tangent warning!) I find your wording interesting: "listed/relisted" Do you mean that you will remove and re-add parts from your inventory just to generate a new wanted notification? James (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory)

         Re: a BrickBay issue of concern —Ray Sanders
     (...) Generally "no"... However, if the part has been ... 1) listed because of an order cancel and did not automatically connect with the parts guide tracking (denoted by the black non-clickable "Price" in the inventory update/edit screen) or 2) the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: a BrickBay issue of concern —Brett A. Antaya
   In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ray Sanders writes: 'Wanted's are viatally important to the functioning (...) I have come to accept the likelihood that I do not get emails from Brickbay every time my want list is hit. Instead of doing manual (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)