 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10218
Re: New Brickbay Store - Puzzle Kits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 15:30:31 GMT

This is whacky... what a coincidence. I had built my own 6 piece burr
puzzle. I made a brief page about it a couple of weeks ago:

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/puzzles.html#six_piece_burr

cheers,

eric

Xezol wrote:

Just opened my Brickbay Store:
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Xezol

I am currently selling a Burr Puzzle Set that includes instructions for 4
different length 6 burrs in Black bricks.

Other colors available on request.

If you have any questions drop me an e-mail.

More puzzles coming soon.

Charles Adams
xezol@hotmail.com

Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org

"Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around
here... I'm going to bed." - Jackie-O (Parker Posey, THE HOUSE OF YES)