 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10219
10218  |  10220
Subject:
Trip to the UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 16:27:53 GMT

I was just reading about someone with some parts in the U.K. for sale...and it
got me to thinking. I'm taking a trip over there in the next two weeks. I'm
packing rather light, so I'm curious if it would be cheaper/easier/advantagous
for me to collect some folks legos and haul them home, then ship them from my
location (Florida)? I know there are a lot of details to be worked out here,
but if I can help a fellow Lego Addict out, I'd be more than willing. Email me
if there is any interest in this.

Tim Wade