 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10205
    New Brickbay Store - Puzzle Kits —Charles Adams
   Just opened my Brickbay Store: (URL) am currently selling a Burr Puzzle Set that includes instructions for 4 different length 6 burrs in Black bricks. Other colors available on request. If you have any questions drop me an e-mail. More puzzles (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: New Brickbay Store - Puzzle Kits —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Can you elaborate on what exactly a Burr Puzzle is? The pic on the store helps a LITTLE bit but I don't quite get the idea. Thanks. (I hope this works out, seems a new twist on "things to sell", whatever it is) ++Lar (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

         Re: New Brickbay Store - Puzzle Kits —Charles Adams
     Burr puzzles are a series of puzzles that are made of interlocking notched sticks. The most common of these is the 6 piece burr that are made of 3 sets of 2 perpendicular sticks. The instructions give you the steps to create the six pieces. These (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

         Re: New Brickbay Store - Puzzle Kits —Ed McGlynn
     (...) Lar, Charles does a very good job describing what a Burr puzzle is here, and you can get more detailed images of his particular style of Burr from Eric Harsbarger's website on the subject of puzzles, including pics of the individual pieces: (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

         Re: New Brickbay Store - Puzzle Kits —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) <snip> (...) Indeed. Now i know what these are! I think many of us have some of the common ones (perhaps with additional lobes so that they form cubes or spheres, etc) and I have an old hexagonal variant on this sort of puzzle too.. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: New Brickbay Store - Puzzle Kits —Eric Harshbarger
    This is whacky... what a coincidence. I had built my own 6 piece burr puzzle. I made a brief page about it a couple of weeks ago: (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)