 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 945 (-10)
  BrickLink fully stocked - >1500 unique items

This concludes the addition of the majority of our inventory, still a few odds/ends to add but nothing major so if you want to do once stop shopping check out our store. (URL) for any other BrickLink parts houses/shops feel free to buzz on quantity (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Drumm's Small Lots Sale

We are having a 18% off sale. Why 18%? Duane's 82nd birthday is November 16th. 100-82=18. Sale goes until Monday. Remember all LUCNY members you get an additional 15% off. Get what you can before Monday. Our new shipping policy goes in affect then. (...) (22 years ago, 16-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  7191 UCS X-Wing Fighter for AUCTION at Bricklink

I thought I'd try out the new auction feature at Bricklink by posting my used 7191 UCS X-Wing Fighter up for auction. It's a three day auction, no reserve and low buy-out price auction. See it at my Bricklink shop here: (URL) pick up some other (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.auction)

  SALE Bricklink - 50% OFF ALL PARTS -

Super Sale at my Bricklink shop. ALL PARTS 50% OFF Strictly Limited time only. Shop will shut in about 48 hours. LAST CHANCE to BUY is NOW... Thanks to all my previous buyers. -- Jason King JasonOz's LEGO Shop (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Problems with Jay Sim

(...) Thanks for clearing that up. (Presumably you meant you agree with me, since Terry's post was a reply to me) (...) I think just about everyone agrees with that. I'd cut Sonnich some slack though, as this all seems like a miscommunication. ++Lar (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Biggest selection of unique sets on BrickLink - and still adding more

Additions that happened last night was classic space, soccer and pirate, more still coming but needless to say loads to shop from over 1000 unique sets available, lots of Kabaya was recently added (and quite a bit already sold out) (URL) check back (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Problems with Jay Sim

Just because wasn't quite what I meant... I was thinking in terms of giving good reasons but instead "just because" came thru my typing. In most cases I agree with Terry on going through with a deal. Main reason I replied to the original post on (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Problems with Jay Sim

(...) I was just about to say the same thing! A buyer that orders from a seller on either Bricklink or eBay HAS to pay for the item and shipping. It's a contract. Unless a good reason comes up, an emergency (which the seller will have to believe (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Problems with Jay Sim

(...) I would tend to agree that posting here about deals gone awry should be a very last resort. However I'm going to use this post to make a few comments about deal completion (and I XFUT to theory and brickshops) which are addressed to everyone, (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Star Wars Postcards added to our Massive inventory update ONGOING on our BrickLink shop

Additions happening later tonight include quite a few themes, but I figured I'd announce the post cards for anyone who is a total Star Wars nut. These are the extras I have gatherered over time, quite a few I only had the 2 I wanted to keep, a neat (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact