 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 923
    Looking for Sand Red bricks —Allan Bedford
   I've spent some time searching around BrickLink for a quantity of Sand Red bricks but can't seem to find anyone with more than a half dozen. Is there any one out there who has some bricks and/or slopes in this color? And perhaps quantities of 10 or (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Looking for Sand Red bricks —Ray Sanders
     (...) This post invoked my idle curiosity about which sets contain the basic bricks in SandRed. After digging thru peeron, the answer appears to be: none do. The basic bricks seem to be available in SandRed only via the special packs from S@H. I (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

         Re: Looking for Sand Red bricks —Jonathan Lopes
     (...) My understanding that the sand red brick bulk packs were produced out of an opportunity. I guess this is no help because we don't know what that opportunity was. I figured that maybe they purchased a lot of sand red ABS and wanted to reduce (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Looking for Sand Red bricks —Kevin Salm
   (...) I think you may have missed a few listings. There are currently 147 lots of Sand Red items, 27 of which are Bricks. Of those 27, twelve lots contain at least 100 pieces. I did not factor price into the search. Keep in mind that Sand Red is not (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Looking for Sand Red bricks —Allan Bedford
   (...) Let me qualify/clarify my own original posting. What I should have said was that I could only find sellers with 'lots' of between 2 and 6 or so bricks each. I was hoping to find someone with a good supply in order to reduce the number of (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)