 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 730
  One Last Try ...

I'm wondering if anyone has heard anything from Chris Gill (nickname: Invisage) of the LEGO Antiquities Brickshop recently? On the basis of nearly unanimous positive feedback, I placed an order with him at the beginning of the month. Since then, I (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: One Last Try ...

(...) I just took a look at his feedback & everything I know how to do to learn about him (not much). I would say this: Why would, all of a sudden, he start taking money with out fulfilling his obligation? You said your order wasn't to large, would (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: One Last Try ...

(...) I think you are being very kind, Jonathan. However another course to consider is to file an NSS (non shipping seller) report. If several people file these he will lose his selling privileges at BrickLink which, if he's gone bad, will benefit (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: One Last Try ...

Snip... (...) But Larry, That still wouldn't help the buyer who has been ignored to an certain degree, will it? I mean, the buyer wont get a refund for the money he or she sent out, or get the item that h/s ordered, will they? You can leave all the (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: One Last Try ...

One thing everyone has forgotten - good old USPS - why not send a letter to his mailing address and ask for confimation of delivery. You can even send certified mail via their web interface without ever leaving your home (URL) for the sake of (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: One Last Try ...

(...) No you will not. But my suggestion is at least stronger than Jonathans, which was to just wait and see a bit longer to see what develops, which is why I called it "kind". At these levels the cost of pursueing remedies to fraud can often be (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)