 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 70 (-10)
  Re: Problem with Brickbay?

Well, brickbay is still down. And just today I heard on the morning radio about another DOS type virus running around. *SIGH* Don't script kiddies have anything better to do than to proprogate viruses that takes advantage of Microsoft's "EVERYTHING (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Problem with Brickbay?

(...) There's no problem with DNS: the name resolves just fine. Running a traceroute to brickbay consistently gets timeouts after 216.37.35.126 (probably a router), while running one to GoB or MTW passes through the same node just fine. Looks like (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Problem with Brickbay?

(...) While logged on thru earthlink last night, I turned on the personal web server on the iMac. The log was showing a nimda virii hit on average every 2-3 minutes. This was on a dialup port, which typically would have *no* port 80 server active. I (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Problem with Brickbay?

(...) I can't reach BrickBay either. Strangely enough, I can reach www.miltontrainworks.com and www.bricksmiths.com just fine, both via HTTP and via FTP. (FTP rules out that it's just cached images I see) You may say, so what? Well, they're hosted (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Problem with Brickbay?

Amy & All, (...) Well, we can always jump on the Anti-Microsoft bandwagon (And they should have fixed this as well, don't get me wrong here), but shouldn't there be blame pointed at the people who write these worms as well? Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Problem with Brickbay?

(...) It probably was. My web log shows *thousands* of attempts by the latest worm to infect me. Dan relies on ASP, so he's more vulnerable to these kinds of attacks. I hope people start billing Microsoft for this crap. I'm microsoft-free, and their (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Problem with Brickbay?

(...) At the momment, I am getting 100% ping loss to www.brickbay.com. Yesterday, I reported to Dan several times about slowness of the brickbay server. It almost felt like the server was under great load. A traceroute (yesterday) showed some (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Sopwith Camel parts at GoB - Lions Gate Models

I just loaded all the special parts from 2 Sopwith Camels onto my BB store Lions Gate Models at (URL) . The brown lattice panes have gone already, but most of the other brown/tan/dark grey parts are still available, including many available in no (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  (canceled)

  New store: Attack of the Bricks!!

I was gonna wait till I had about 2,000 parts in the store but I thought I'd open it early to see what everyone thinks. Most prices are below average. (URL) have: Bionicle Masks: You'll find generally low prices on all my masks. Minifigs: A bunch (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact