 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 68
  Re: Problem with Brickbay?

(...) While logged on thru earthlink last night, I turned on the personal web server on the iMac. The log was showing a nimda virii hit on average every 2-3 minutes. This was on a dialup port, which typically would have *no* port 80 server active. I (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Problem with Brickbay?

Well, brickbay is still down. And just today I heard on the morning radio about another DOS type virus running around. *SIGH* Don't script kiddies have anything better to do than to proprogate viruses that takes advantage of Microsoft's "EVERYTHING (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Problem with Brickbay?

(...) well, being that you're from NA, that's expected. The worm is trying to be smart, and infect mostly local ips - that way, it's not slowing down the backbone as much, and can spread further and faster. (...) hehe, aye :) I just hope someone (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Problem with Brickbay?

yeah, i'm gonna' go a hair off topic and rant a tad. (...) Aye! Well, I'm sitting here and averaging an IIS probe every 10sec. This is downright pathetic. Forensically speaking, nimda is not very interesting. It ties together a number of different (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)