 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 615 (-10)
  Tusken Raider Encounter Parts @ GoB Bricksburg Depot

I've just added parts and minifigs from 6 copies of 7113 Tusken Raider Encounter to my BrickLink store. Come and get 'em before they're gone :-) Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Huge clean out sale in bricks4you.com

Hi, I've been going through my lego stock and have to say, that some of the parts do I simply have too many of - so I've decided to discount these with up to 40% in hope of getting rid of some of it. All my prices is normally very competitive since (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  1st Year Anniv Sale at Aaron's All Themes ! ! LAST DAY

I have extended the sale until the end of May 3 (not earlier than Midnight Pacific Time) 1,798 parts sold so far during the sale! (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Talon's Nest will close in 2 weeks, help me find my floor!

(...) Unfortunately it is *very* possible. LEGO(r) CAN expand to fill all available space if you are not very very careful to keep track of your obsession. Trust me. I know. It's getting hard to move around in my basement, which is 1800 square feet (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

"Tom Stangl" <tom.stangl@sun.com> wrote in message news:3CD173A7.1DBBB2...sun.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] And I thought Frank Filz had a problem [1] ... Yikes! See this for NC and OR pictures of Frank's two apartments: (URL) - Frank used to (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Talon's Nest will close in 2 weeks, help me find my floor!

I took some pics so people can see why I'm selling off a ton of Lego... (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Sun ONE Internet Technical Support, Sun Microsystems | iPlanet Support - (URL) Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Brickmania Discontinues 2000-2001 kits

Hello everyone! Just an update here on the current state of Brickmania custom kits. I just recently assembled what will be my second and final batch of Wild West locomotive kits. Similarly, I have decided to discontinue all of my previously released (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Round 2 of Clearance at LFB's Useful Bits, Unltd.

An update! Parts discounts have moved to 33%; sets and figs are at 30%, save Legoredo. Again, my shop: (URL) Again, anyone who grabs $200 of inventory gets free shipping worldwide. best LFB (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Talon's Nest will close in 2 weeks, help me find my floor!

(URL) Too brain tired from packing Lego away for over a week. Thanks Troy! BTW, I might take some pics of the 30 or so Iris carts I'm currently using for my New Lego, just to give everyone an idea of WHY I need to sell a ton off (because it will (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Talon's Nest will close in 2 weeks, help me find my floor!

(URL) case anyone else has as hard of time finding it as I did (I only got there because I actually KNEW Toms userID). Troy (Who looked and looked in the T's, but it just wasn't there.....) "Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact