 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 608
607  |  609
Subject:
Round 2 of Clearance at LFB's Useful Bits, Unltd.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 08:36:15 GMT

   An update!

   Parts discounts have moved to 33%; sets and figs are at 30%, save
   Legoredo.  Again, my shop:

   http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=braun

   Again, anyone who grabs $200 of inventory gets free shipping worldwide.

   best

   LFB